Technical Architect – Hybris Commerce (1 Positions)
8 plus years
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Mathematics, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- Total 8+ years of experience out of which 5 years of domain experience and 3+years in hybris.
- Previous experience of working on Hybris products
- Hands-on experience with Hybris code base
- Experience in Java, Object Oriented programming and Multi-Threaded programming is required
- Experience in full lifecycle software development processes and methods
- Experience with mainstream e-Commerce platforms such as Hybris, Demandware, GSI, Intershop, IBM WebSphere, ATG or Magento
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions
Skills and Competencies:
- 5+ years in Hybris/e-Commerce architecture, systems integration and development, package implementation, relational databases, with knowledge of multiple technologies and interactive design;
- 3+ years of project experience in architecting of Hybris applications;
- Certified Hybris Core Developer;
- Hands-on customer facing management and technical delivery experience;
- Fluency in English and German to liaise with other teams, support staff, end users, and business management people
- Drive scoping, designing, and delivering a complex technical solution for customer projects, involving the evolution of current software to a new generation platform.
- Participate in the overall strategy, standardization, analysis, design, and implementation of a client initiative.
- Work with key business stakeholders, analysts, and other Solution Architects/Technical Leads on the client side.
- Help clients to solve crucial commerce business needs by building upon the Hybris platform.
- Provide advanced technical depth and experience, technical leadership, and multi-faceted communication skills.
- Participate in the full project lifecycle from analysis and planning to development and deployment, as well as assisting with pre-sales opportunities.