Assessment Service provides guidance and best practices to build a comprehensive approach to cloud computing across your organization especially around your SAP Landscape.
We specialize in three leading cloud platforms i.e.
- a. Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- b. Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- c. Microsoft Azure
The assessment service includes
- Technical assessment
- System migration strategy
- License fees
- Initial Migration Plan
Prototype Service enables clients to get started without a long term commitment. Applexus brings together the expertise to showcase the capabilities of the cloud platforms through quick prototype bringing faster time to value.
This service offers test migration or installation of any SAP environment on AWS/ GCP/AZURE including: SAP Business Suite , SAP NetWeaver based applications like ERP/ECC, CRM, SRM, BPC, Solution Manager, etc. / TREX / Business Warehouse / BusinessObjects.
Migrate an op-prem SAP application environment to cloud platform that has a new hardware supporting a different OS or Database. We specialize in migration of the following SAP Software to AWS
- ERP/ECC migration to S/HANA
- ERP/ECC migration to HANA
- BW migration to HANA
- BusinessObjects BI environment
Management Service offers to manage and operate SAP environments on Cloud leading in lower TCO. This service includes the following key tasks:
- Cloud Service account and resource administration
- Cloud Services and SAP monitoring
- Backup and recovery services
- SAP BASIS / NetWeaver administration
- SAP patching and upgrades
- Deployment of new SAP environments or systems
- Effective collaboration with different cloud service vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Audit service performance different vendors
Developing enterprise class cloud native applications utilizing various cloud platform services from AWS, GCP and AZURE.
- Build apps for cloud to take full advantage of Cloud Platform Services (AWS/GCP/AZURE)
- Develop micro services based modular applications that integrate with other services and APIs
- Integration with existing on-prem systems and applications
- Inter-cloud, and multi-cloud platform development solutions