- Position : 1
- Location : Dartford, London, UK
- Salary : £42000 – £48000
- Job Reference : SHC/25/02/19
- Published on : 25/02/2019
Introduction to Applexus Technologies Ltd.
Applexus Technologies is a global Business Consulting and Services Company offering industry-leading solutions to retail, fashion, consumer products and other strategic industries. Applexus’ portfolio of services is offered in support of solutions including ERP, e-commerce, user experience, business intelligence, cloud and social media. We provide unparalleled solutions that are flexible & scalable, helping us outmatch the expectations of our clients. Applexus combines the dynamic power of IT with packaged services, bespoke solutions and add-on products to help empower client organizations to achieve stability & growth. Applexus is a co-innovation partner for leading software partners and customers in building next-generation solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
A Senior Hybris Consultant will work on design, implementation and deployment of commerce solutions for our various clients primarily using the SAP Hybris platforms and ecosystem. You should be able to translate business needs into effective technical solutions using several core technologies.
- Extend the SAP Hybris Platform to meet client requirements;
- Develop solution and document customisations to commercial products to meet the client's requirements including object oriented design, database/repository changes, screen changes, security definition, workflow flowcharts, and custom documentation;
- Estimate time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develops project plan incorporating all project variables;
- Establish criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs;
- Assist in analysing client processes through needs analysis and recommending new business models, workflows, or innovative solutions;
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences;
- Mentor peers and leading of technical implementation teams;
- Write documentation for requirements analysis, design specifications, deployment guides, test plans, or project work plans;
- Participate in overall project management, time estimation, and resource scheduling;
- Travel to client sites as needed.
- Experience of software design, systems integration and development.
- We are also interested in seeing experience in Salesforce, ElasticPath, CommerceTools, Magento etc.
- Background in Java, Object Oriented programming and Multi-Threaded programming
- Experience with J2EE, Spring Framework
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients and to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, presentation, organisational, and planning skills
Nice to have skills
- Expertise in Content Management systems like Adobe CQ, Tridion, Interwoven;
- Experience with search clusters based on Apache Solr or Oracle Endeca;
- Understanding of SQL, Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), Cloud computing, HTTP, HTML and XML;
- Experience with common cloud technologies such as Amazon E2C or Microsoft Azure;
- Hybris Core Developer and Hybris Commerce Developer Certifications.
- Able to work on large scale and complex projects for customers in a variety of industries and UK wide
How to apply
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date for application is 25th March 2019