SAP Test Practice Lead
8 - 10 years
- The SAP Test Practice Lead will play a vital role in ensuring outstanding project delivery. The Test Manager reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. The Test Manager is responsible for test plans, test scripts, test execution, defect tracking & maintenance, and maintains technical documentation while interacting with development, test team, and project stakeholders.
- ALM is the test management tool. SAP UI5 for the front end, ECC for the backend.
- This role is a lot of integration with multiple systems which means a lot of integration with other teams so they need an energetic, very good communicator for this role.
- Approval workflow in ALM, Test Cases, Test Schedule, coordination with integrated teams, Test Execution
- Hands-on knowledge over SAP Testing.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology would be a bonus.
- Must have Fashion/AFS /Retail domain experience