The selected candidate will be responsible for providing expert advice on retail store management to the analysts and technology team developing retail product. It is mandatory that the Domain consultant have 5 to 8 years of retail management experience.
Skills & Competencies:
- Extensive knowledge of Retail Business processes and its dependencies
- Expertise in functional areas like Forecasting, Ordering, Inventory, Warehouse/store process, etc
- Experience in formulating pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities
- Experience in ensuring availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts and maintaining inventories.
- Should have experience in determining additional sales promotion, authorizing clearance sales, studying market trends.
- Should have experience in marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records
- Should be good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Have a mix of technology and consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work.
- Willing to travel as and when required.
- Excellent Communication skill and Client facing skills
- Basic IT/Computer skill set is an advantage
- Responsible for providing expert advice on retail store management to the analysts and technology team developing retail product.
- The ability to act as liaison conveying information in suitably accurate models between the business and IT product development team
- Identify and share industry best practices
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Discuss with business users and gather requirements and analyse the requirements.
- Transform the requirements with IT Product development team.
- Translating and simplifying requirements.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Help design, document and maintain system processes