Senior Oracle FMW Developer
5 to 8 years
- Extensive experience with design, development and deployment of business process integrations using Oracle Fusion Middleware Technologies - BPEL (Business Process Execution Language), ESB (Enterprise Service Bus), OSB (Oracle Service Bus) and Oracle MFT (Managed File Transfer).
- Expertise in using SOA technology adapters Such as File Adapter, FTP Adapter, Database Adapter, Oracle Applications Adapter, AQ Adapter, BAM Adapter and JMS Adapter for integration.
- Extensive Hands on experience in Application Development tools like JDeveloper, Eclipse and Oracle SOA Suite for building the applications.
- Strong exposure on Version Control Tools, writing test cases to verify the code flow.
- Experience in Creating and Configuring Proxy Services, Business services, XQuery and XSLT Transformations in OSB.
- Proficient in all the phases of Software Development life cycle like Business Requirements Gathering, Technical Architecture and Design, Estimation, Development, Implementation, Testing, Integration, Deployment, Maintenance & Support.
- Worked extensively in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages & Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Excellent learning skills and ability to adapt quickly to rapidly changing/new technologies.