Business Development Manager - Retail Solutions (South Region)
- Responsible for managing direct customer sales for Retail Solutions such as POS terminals.
- Responsible for identifying, developing, negotiating and closing new contracts across the region. The candidate is expected to utilize their existing network of contacts to expand the company's regional portfolio.
- Identify, monitor and provide a timely and accurate forecast for future sales.
- Responsibilities also include interacting with customers for requirements, to achieve sales target numerically & revenue wise, to prepare a sales budget for the region
- Should be able to conceptualize complete solutions for prospective customers, and communicate the business value correctly.
- Should handle the commercial negotiation and closing the deal independently
- Should be able to meet targets from main verticals- Retailers.
- Develop and execute sales plans that supports short and long term goals of the company
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.