US IT Bench Sales Recruiter
5 to 8 years
- 5+ years of relevant experience working with Bench sales.
- Market candidates to tier -1 companies, build a relationship with them and be a liaison to help the consultant
- Proven successful sales record in the IT Staffing and Consulting Industry
- Must know how to negotiate rates.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads.
- Excellent communication and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Experience working with H1B, OPT, US citizens, GC candidates preferred.
- Must have strong US vendor relations (at least 10) Prime Vendor or Direct Client Only (NO Layers)
- Experience with full-cycle Contract C2C Sales: vetting requirements from Job Portals, Cold Calling, Identifying the best consultants, Extensive Resume Review before submission, confirming the best rates for consultants, following up for interview schedules, closing the best deals.
- Ability to meet the targets on a regular basis
- Ability to develop a Vendor network and get candidates placed in quick turnaround time.
- Network and build long-lasting client relationships.
- Proactively recruit and maintain relationships with highly sought after candidates for client marketing.
- Understanding the requirements of the clients.
- Schedule Interviews.
- Extensive worked on different sites such as Dice.com, Monster.com, C2C and Careerbuilder.com. etc,
- Working during US hours only