Quality Assurance Specialist (Contract)
3 plus years
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience.
- Previous experience of working on Hybris implementation projects in Quality Assurance role.
Skills and Competencies:
- 3+ years of project experience in quality assurance of implementation projects especially development projects.
- Hands-on customer facing management.
- Fluency in English and German to liaise with other teams, support staff, end users, and business management people.
Test concept & methodology, which comprises:
- quick feedback cycles within an agile development approach
- Test automation (unit tests & selenium/UI tests)
- defined KPI's
- execution processes & workflows
- Handling of bugs during development
- Integration of tests (manual & automated) into development lifecycle (acceptance test & continuous testing).
- Drive scoping, designing and delivering of a Quality Assurance concept within an agile environment.
- Participate in the overall strategy, standardization, analysis, design, and implementation of a client initiative.
- Work with key business stakeholders, analysts, and other Solution Architects/Technical Leads on the client side.
- Participate in the full project lifecycle from analysis and planning to development and deployment.