Solution Architect / Senior Solutions Architect – SAP Business Warehouse and BW on Hana (Contract)
12 plus Years
- As a Functional Architect, will be responsible for designing and delivering cutting edge solution and delivering all enhancements as required by business users.
- The functional architect will drive the solution design of the related area in SAP and will own all the changes by approving all the changes in the SAP Landscape after doing the required impact analysis.
- Functional Solution architect will own and drive the solution design of major changes for both Application management and Application development related changes.
- Determine the gaps between requirements and SAP functionalities and define workable solutions to bridge the gaps.
- Plan the closure of the solutions and see through the implementation of the solutions
- Responsible for reviewing solutions designed and proposing improvements.
- Understand requirements and its business viabilities.
- Play role of mentor to Functional Consultants and senior functional consultants.
- In-depth functional understanding for their respective work stream and expert knowledge in configuration and maintenance of SAP systems.
- Good understanding of business processes in the life sciences / pharmaceutical domain.
- Have done end to end implementation and hands on experience.
- Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare and review functional specifications.
- Exposure is essential to highly customized SAP environments and working on interfaces with Non SAP systems.
- Very good understanding of integration of SAP modules in End to end business processes
- Understanding of ITIL processes and Application life cycle management.
- Ability to work in large and diverse teams.
- Exposure to Run SAP (Solution Manager) methodologies.
- Should be able to guide and mentor other consultants of the team.
- Should be aware of release governance processes and have experience in working on any incident management tool.
- Experience of various Estimation Techniques needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in English. Excellent spoken and written skills.
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Experience working in a globally distributed team