3 - 5 Years
- Writing Skills: Proposal writers must have a mastery of language. Great spelling, punctuation and grammar count, as well as the ability to write succinctly and boil complex ideas down into simple explanations.
- Proposal writer has to create proposals according to guidelines and base it on factual information that provides the reader with necessary details to make a decision about future financial contributions or business commitments.
- The main job duties involve researching, writing and organizing ideas.
- Creativity: Proposal writers need to understand their audience and creatively explain ideas in a way that will be appealing.
- Time Management: Proposals are often on a deadline. Being able to write with time in mind is key.
- Has to communicate in a professional and credible manner. Excellent research and communication skills and the ability to write persuasively and articulately are essential.
- Additional duties include, reviewing products or services, creating strategies, working with graphic designers and presenting proposals.
- Progressive personality capable of developing rapport and support from colleagues and customers
- Team oriented and self motivated professional
- Consistent performer in achieving targets
- Ready to work in shift (night).