Share point Developer
3 - 5 Years
- Apply current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, maintain SharePoint 2013 server portals.
- Design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing SharePoint portals and workflow based applications.
- Installing, configuring, maintaining, upgrading and managing a SharePoint Server or a Farm.
- Configuring all service applications like Search, Metadata, User Profile Synchronization etc.
- Responsible for designing and configuring complex features required to meet business requirements
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.