SAP QA Engineer(Order to Cash) On Contract
- Strong SAP SD functional background with Overall 6+ years of experience, with 4+ experience in SAP end to end testing
- Knowledge of SAP CC/CI(Hybris/BRIM) is highly desirable
- Very strong exposure in standard SD process such as OTC (Order to Cash) starting from creating sales order (VA01) through billing (VF01). (Order, Delivery, Batch Split, Batch Determination, Shipping, Pick & Pack, GI ( Goods Issue) and ASN and Billing)
- Knowledge of Inbound and Outbound IDOC is a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP testing practices, infrastructure processes, and SAP testing technologies
- Hands on experience in building and executing SAP Functional, Integration and regression Scenarios
- Experience in translation of requirements into test cases, creation of simple, complex, regression scenarios, execution of test scenarios, manual as well as automated
- Working knowledge of JIRA
- Desirable to have experience in automation with any SAP modules
- Sound Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Understanding of release and change management process. Knowledge of Remedy tool is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent work standards and highly motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (interpersonal and client-facing)