Senior SAP ABAP(Order to Cash) on Contract
8 plus years
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Engineering, Business or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 8 + years of ABAP experience in developing and implementing SAP solutions; must have in-depth knowledge of the SAP SD/FI/CO/Royalty; the SAP implementation methodology and toolset.
- 8-10 years’ system development experience in a global enterprise environment is required.
- Object Oriented Programming experience.
- Web Service and data format (JSON, XML, ODATA) experience.
- Engaged during business idea/concept/design stage and involved in working on proof of concepts that leads to project proposals and application enhancements.
- Work within the framework of the project management standards to deliver business needs quickly.
- Have a good understanding of industry standard Order to Cash processes.
- Work closely with a team of highly skilled Business Solutions Analysts across the SAP ECC and other applications and provide technical solutions.
- Assist business system analyst in defining key capabilities/requirements that will fulfill their requirements.
- Participate in the preparing technical specifications for SAP FI/SD, CC, CI.
- Familiarity and integration with third party systems and services.
- Coordinate the delivery or new work, enhancements and defects, and participate in design and code review process.
- Ability to develop a superior quality code to meet the business functionality.
- Document technical design decisions.
- Resolve technical issues quickly.