SAP PP/QM Consultant
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience.
- Should worked in the capacity of a functional consultant to complete end to end life-cycle implementation of the PP & QM module (at least 2 end to end implementation).
- Sound knowledge of MRP, planning strategies, Master data, production execution.
- Conversant in setting up PP master data Like Material Master, BOM, Resource/Work Center, Recipe/Routing, Production version, Goods Receipt, Goods Issue etc.
- Familiar with SFC and MRP Related Configuration.
- Conversant in Batch Management, Split valuation & PP QM Integration.
- Conversant in different types of Inspection Type, MIC, Inspection plan.
Familiar in Result Recording, Usage decision, Quality info record, Quality Certificate and Quality notification.
- Should have expert level knowledgeable of Flexible Planning, Sales and Operations planning, Rough-cut Capacity planning, Material requirement planning, scheduling, manufacturing execution, long term planning and should be able to understand the concepts of simulation and day to day planning process.
- Should have experience in CIN
- Should be well versed with PP integration of MM, FICO and SD.
- Knowledge of the most recent SAP applications and platforms (e.g SAP S/4HANA)
- Good communication and business knowledge is must.